Friday, 24 July 2009

Books books books – how I love you! I’m obsessed by reading, have been since I can remember.  My friends often reminisce about TV shows they watched as kids and I can’t remember any of them – it was only when I asked my mum what I did as I child and why can’t I remember that she told me: “you always had your head in a book dear and just not interested in the tv.”  And that’s still the case – I’d much rather read a book or magazine or newspaper than watch tv, any day!

I read novels including fiction, biographies, histories and plays, magazines normally fashion/gossip and I do have a thing for the economist and national geographic… I skim read newspapers almost everyday for work and read the London paper and London lite nearly every night as they are thrust in my hand on my walk home… Also read stuff online – mostly from newspaper/magazine websites… I’m just a huge consumer of the written word!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment